Missed the first two parts of our three-step social media guide for events? Learn what to do and what to consider before and during an event.
AFTER AN EVENT
Things to do:
- Thank the event host — or if that’s you, thank (and tag) attendees, partners and sponsors — in social posts.
- Share a few photos that best summarize the event, while still using any relevant hashtags.
- Share relevant content as a call-back to the event or an #ICYMI. This could include blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, videos or case studies tied to the theme, as well as recordings of presentations given during the event.
- If this a recurring event that you’ll be hosting or participating in again, build on the momentum and excitement from the event that just wrapped, and encourage people to attend the next iteration.
You may have missed:
- Amplifying your presence at any event with social media: a three-step guide – before
- Amplifying your presence at any event with social media: a three-step guide – during